Pearson Ranch Shipping Practices and Policies
Here is everything you need to know about Pearson Ranch shipping practices and policies. We ask that you please read before calling, as this page may answer your shipping questions. If you still have any questions, then please feel free to call us at 1-888-667-2643. And remember…your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed when ordering products from Pearson Ranch! We will always try to reasonably do everything we can to make your order right. We will replace your order if there is a problem or you aren’t happy with the product, or If you prefer your money will be refunded.
If you are having trouble when you click on the green “Begin Checkout” button, be sure your browser allows for “pop-up windows” in your browser’s settings as seen below!
PLEASE NOTE: if no shipping charges were added at the time you placed your order on products that require shipping, there may have been an issue with the FedEx real time shipping calculator link! If this occurs, shipping charges WILL BE ADDED to your order PRIOR to shipping! Thank you for your understanding.
- ALL ORDERS ARE PLACED ON HOLD UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SHIPPED FROM OUR LOCATION!
- If you see your order has been placed back or is still on HOLD and you already have a FedEx tracking number, this is because one of the items ordered still has not been shipped. The status of your order will be taken off of HOLD as soon as all the items in your order have been shipped.
- Unless otherwise specified, we will ship your package via FedEx Ground for most destinations in the United States, with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. For packages to AK and HI to be delivered, YOU MUST CHOOSE (AT A MINIMUM) the FedEx 2nd Day Air option.
- Remember to please check your Shipping Address information. We are not responsible for incorrect: addresses, apartment numbers, suite numbers, street names, zip codes or names entered on the Order Console. If you need to make any shipping changes PRIOR to the order being shipped out, we will be happy to help.
- Sorry, but FedEx will not ship to a P.O. Box! A physical address is needed for shipping.
- Your shipping charge is automatically calculated at checkout and is based on the total weight of the package and the “ship to” ZIP code. You must call us for shipping arrangements if your order exceeds 100 pounds.
- The day your order is shipped out is not considered a “shipping day” or “transit day”. In other words…If your package is expected to arrive in 3 “shipping days”, you must also take into consideration the day we package your order and FedEx picks it up from our location. So, for example, if we pack your order on a Tuesday and it takes 3 shipping days (Wed. Thurs. Fri.) your package should arrive on that Friday.
- All services are tracked and can be monitored through the FedEx online tracking services.
- When we ship your order, we will send you your FedEx tracking number via e-mail.
- Fresh fruit orders are shipped 5 days a week all over the US depending on your receiving location and current weather conditions in that location. For this reason, we may have to wait up to 5 days to ship your order.
- Occasionally bad weather conditions, holidays and/or weekends, require us to determine the best possible day to ship your fresh fruit order. If we have to change the shipping date of your order, we will notify you via e-mail as soon as possible. This is the best way to help ensure the fruit you receive (or send) will be the freshest possible!
- During the Winter months, please be sure someone is available to receive your fresh fruit order if you know you live in a cold area of the country! Please use the FedEx Tracking Number to track your delivery. If FedEx leaves fresh fruit on your doorstep when temperatures are below 32f. degrees, damage can occur to the fruit in just a few hours. Sorry, but we cannot be held responsible for frozen or cold damaged fruit. This applies to ALL methods of shipping.
- Please be aware of the fact that Pearson Ranch can not be and will not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages! Once packages have left our facility we have no control over them. Please remember to track your packages and make arrangements for someone to receive them. Track your packages @ FedEx online tracking services.
- We do not ship any orders on the weekends, therefore orders received after 12:00 PM Pacific Time on FRIDAYS generally are not shipped any earlier than the following MONDAY.
- Unlike some online orange vendors, Pearson Ranch can ship fresh citrus ANYWHERE in the U.S., Including Texas, Louisiana and Arizona! Also, you only pay for the shipping you actually need. We don’t insult our customers by claiming to offer “free shipping”, then stick the cost into the price of the fruit. Please compare “other” on-line fresh fruit vendors and see if what you pay for is what you’re really getting!
- Packing peanuts…if your box has packing peanuts on the bottom, please note that the peanuts are made of bio-degradable corn starch and will dissolve in water!
- If you have special delivery or ordering needs, please call us. We will be more than happy to try to accommodate your special needs.
FINALLY… if this page didn’t answer your shipping questions to your satisfaction, please call for more details :0)