Dwarf Lime Trees*
*(image is for illustrative purposes only, actual tree may look different)
Ever think about growing your very own Dwarf Lime Tree? Why wouldn't you? The natural taste of lime adds so much "zippy" flavor to almost any dish you create. From key lime pie recipes, or squeezed over beef, chicken, or fish tacos, you just can't go wrong. Having a little party? To do it right, you have to have fresh lime for mojitos or to "properly" enjoy tequila. Want to keep things alcohol free? You can't beat a cold glass of fresh squeezed limeade. There's almost no end to what you can do with such a versatile citrus. If you want the convenience of having your own dwarf lime tree, we can help make it happen. These dwarf lime trees make wonderful specimens in your yard (if your winter climate isn't too severe). Live in a colder location? No problem. Dwarf citrus trees make spectacular indoor container trees too!
For a better shopping experience, PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ORDERING:
1. All trees are available to Pre-Order.
2. Please indicate your choice of tree by using the drop down menu below.
3. We will call you to notify you when the they will be shipped, so when ordering please make sure you leave a good daytime phone number where you can be contacted.
3. Due to longer wait times for trees, DO NOT USE PAYPAL to pay for trees. Your credit card will not be charged until your tree is ready to be shipped.
4. To allow for a shorter amount of time that your tree will be under the "stress of shipping", these young trees are shipped directly from our supplier to you. As soon as your tree is shipped, you will receive a tracking number in order to track your tree.
5. When your tree arrives, please be prepared to plant your tree either in the ground or in a container as quickly as possible, being sure to water it as soon as you have it planted!
6. For several helpful tips on growing citrus trees, go to our Citrus Growing Tips Page.
And finally...due to USDA restrictions, citrus trees cannot be shipped to: Arizona, Texas and Florida.
NOTE: Each tree ships in one box. If you order multiple trees on one order, we will contact you, as additional shipping needs to be charged.
NOTE: The Following trees are currently NOT available:
Finger Lime (September-October)
Kaffir Lime (September-October)
Mexican Key Lime (September-October)
Palestinian Sweet Lime (Call For Availability)
For AVAILABILITY and for more information, please call: 559-784-9000
The trees available for purchase are listed in the dropdown menu below.
Due to USDA restrictions, citrus trees cannot be shipped to: Arizona, Texas and Florida.
« Buy Citrus Trees