Pearson Ranch Shipping Practices & Policies
Our office and phone support days and hours are:
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific/California Time)
Here is everything you need to know about Pearson Ranch shipping practices and policies. We ask that you please read before calling, as this page may answer your shipping questions. If you still have any questions, then please feel free to call us at 1-888-667-2643. And remember...your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed when ordering products from Pearson Ranch! We will always try to reasonably do everything we can to make your order right. We will replace your order if there is a problem or you aren't happy with the product, or If you prefer your money will be refunded.
Currently the Yahoo! Small Business Platform, does not support multiple item shipping on single box orders. When ordering more than one box of any item, it may be necessary to add additional shipping to your order. If this becomes necessary, we will call you in advance of shipping your items for prior authorization. Also, there are occasions in which we can combine and ship certain items together in the same box, which can actually result in a savings that we will pass on to you. We kindly Thank You for your understanding in this matter.
1. ALL ORDERS ARE PLACED ON HOLD UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SHIPPED FROM OUR LOCATION!
2. If you see your order has been placed back or is still on HOLD and you already have a FedEx tracking number, this is because one of the items ordered still has not been shipped. The status of your order will be taken off of HOLD as soon as all the items in your order have been shipped.
3. Unless otherwise specified, we will ship your package via FedEx Ground for most destinations in the United States, with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. For packages to AK and HI to be delivered, YOU MUST CHOOSE (AT A MINIMUM) the FedEx 2nd Day Air option.
4. Remember to please check your Shipping Address information. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses, apartment numbers, street names, zip codes or names entered on the Order Page. If you need to make any shipping changes PRIOR to the order being shipped out, we will be happy to help.
5. Sorry, but FedEx will not ship to a P.O. Box! A physical address is needed for shipping.
6. Your shipping charge is automatically calculated at the checkout page, and is based on the total weight of the package and the “ship to” ZIP code. IMPORTANT...Ordering more than one box of citrus on an individual order may result in additional shipping charges. If this occurs, we will call you prior to shipping in order to authorize the additional charges. Also, you must call us for shipping arrangements if your order exceeds 100 pounds.
7. The day your order is shipped out is not considered a "shipping day" or "transit day". In other words...If your package is expected to arrive in 3 "shipping days", you must also take into consideration the day we package your order and FedEx picks it up from our location. So, for example, if we pack your order on a Tuesday and it takes 3 shipping days (Wed. Thurs. Fri.) your package should arrive on that Friday.
8. All services are tracked and can be monitored through the FedEx online tracking services.
9. When we ship your order, we will send you your FedEx tracking number via e-mail.
10. Fresh fruit orders are shipped 5 days a week all over the US depending on your receiving location and current weather conditions in that location. For this reason we may have to wait up to 5 days to ship your order.
11. Occasionally bad weather conditions, holidays and/or weekends, require us to determine the best possible day to ship your fresh fruit order. If we have to change the shipping date of your order, we will notify you via e-mail as soon as possible. This is the best way to help ensure the fruit you receive (or send) will be the freshest possible!
12. During the Winter months, please be sure someone is available to receive your fresh fruit order if you know you live in a cold area of the country! Please use the FedEx Tracking Number to track your delivery. If FedEx leaves fresh fruit on your door step when temperatures are below 32f. degrees, damage can occur to the fruit in just a few hours. Sorry, but we cannot be held responsible for frozen or cold damaged fruit. This applies to ALL methods of shipping.
13. Please be aware of the fact that Pearson Ranch can not be and will not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages! Once packages has left our facility we have no control over them. Please remember to track your packages and make arrangements to for someone to receive them. Track your packages @ FedEx online tracking services.
14. We do not ship any orders on the weekends, therefore orders received after 12:00 PM Pacific Time on FRIDAYS generally are not shipped any earlier than the following MONDAY.
15. Unlike some online orange vendors, Pearson Ranch can ship fresh citrus ANYWHERE in the U.S., Including: Texas, Louisiana and Arizona! Also, you only pay for the shipping you actually need. We don't insult our customers by claiming to offer "free shipping", then stick the cost into the price of the fruit. Please compare "other" on-line fresh fruit vendors and see if what you pay for is what you're really getting!
16. Packing peanuts...if your box has packing peanuts on the bottom, please note that the peanuts are made of bio-degradable corn starch and will dissolve in water!
17. If you have special delivery or ordering needs, please call us. We will be more than happy to try to accommodate your special needs.
Pearson Ranch grows, packs and ships the very best California Navel Oranges and California Valencia Oranges, and Specialty Citrus, in the world. Sweet and juicy navel oranges and valencia oranges are just a click away from Pearson Ranch, California. Custom or Special and Corporate Orders are Always welcome. And never forget, Everything Pearson Ranch sells comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
Wholesale discounts are available on most items. Some restrictions may apply. Call for details.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM Pacific/California Time
★★★ For a detailed list of our shipping practices and policies --->please click here.<---
Thank You for shopping with Pearson Ranch and THANK YOU for supporting America's small farms!
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness."
- Letter from Thomas Jefferson to George Washington (1787)