Monthly Pomelo Program
Pomelos will be available again in the fall
For easier ordering,
please take the time to review
our shipping practices and policies
prior to ordering.
Now Get Farm Fresh Pomelos Delivered Every Month (when available)
Now you can have fresh LOVE brand Premium California Pomelos delivered to you every month when in season! For lovers of beautiful and delicious California Pomelos, the "Monthly Pomelo Program"* was created for you, and is all about you!
Here's how it works:
1. When you sign up for the program and pay for your first order, we will ship out your first box of LOVE brand Premium Pomelos.
2. Then, each month there after (until the Pomelo season is over), we will call YOU and ask you if you are ready for your next month's shipment.
3. At that time we will verify your shipping information (just to make sure you haven't moved).
4. Next, we ask you for authorization to charge your credit card for your order.
5. When authorization is complete, your next box of Premium Pomelos will soon be on its way!
6. As a special "Thank You", when you join the Pearson Ranch Monthly Pomelo Program, you save $5.00 off of the regular "non-member" price per box! (Click here to see regular orange prices).
7. Finally, just to keep things simple...if at any time you wish to "opt-out" of the program...just let us know and we will take you off the list. No pressure, no hassle, nothing to ever buy again.
So when you're ready for sweet and juicy California Pomelos to greet you at your door step, Pearson Ranch is ready for YOU, with our "Monthly Pomelo Program".
*A few words about shipping* Pearson Ranch can ship fresh citrus ANYWHERE in the U.S., Including: Texas, Louisiana and Arizona! Also... ! We don't insult our customers by CLAIMING to offer "free shipping", then stick the cost into the price of the fruit! Please COMPARE "other" on-line fresh fruit vendors and see if what you pay for is what you're really getting!
**Also please note...occasionally extreme weather conditions (cold or hot), holidays and/or weekends, require us to determine the best possible day to ship your fresh fruit order. If we have to change the shipping date of your order, we will notify you via e-mail as soon as possible. This is the best way to help ensure the fruit you receive (or send) will be the freshest possible!
(+This program excludes all wholesale offers and wholesale buyers. All shipments are subject to regular shipping prices and restrictions.)
each box will contain approx. 12-23 pomelos
==>F.Y.I... Pomelos start out the season with a GREEN rind (skin) but this does not affect the flavor of the fruit inside. As the season progresses the rinds will be more yellow.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Monday-Frday 9:00AM-5:00PM Pacific Time